Thursday, May 14, 2009

Are you even a good woman?

IJS Are you single and don’t want to be? First off- stop acting single. Stop thinking as 1. If you want a mate and I mean a real man to compliment you or a real women to stand by your side- stop complaining with your friends that there AREN'T ANY!!! Hello! Look in your social circle..the people complaining are the ones in constant bad relationships or not in 1 at all. I’m not talking about the people that are lying to themselves that they love being single. I am talking about the people who are tired of being single and going through the BS- kinda. The fact is there are good men and women out there- you are the good man or woman- the dude you broke up with because he just does’t understand you WAS a good man- just NOT for you at that time. So, STOP saying they aren’t any good this or that and you do the changing. I had to realize if I really wanted to be someone’s wife I had to stop acting ho like. Yep. I said it. Most women sleep around hoping the next lay will get them a ring- eventually. But it doesn’t happen like that. Look in the mirror- are you even wifey material today? Do you sleep with 2 or more men over the weekend? LOL, you ain't ready shawty. imjustsayin

1 comment:

  1. Please. there are plenty of good men out here. most brothers deal with a lot day in and day out with the bullshit of the job, society and then have to deal with the inadequacies, insecurities and bullshit from our own sisters. I do understand why some brothers choose to date outside of their race, I however, choose not to do so. my sisters come in too many sizes, shapes and colors to look at any other race. i do have to admit, there are a lot of sisters carrying a lot of excess baggage from past relationships and situations from their past to see what's right in front of them to appreciate what they could have.

    ReplyDelete

Laughter is GOOD!

Loading...