Monday, May 18, 2009

Eating alone

IJS have you ever been to a restaurant to see the couple next to your or across from your table NOT TALKING AT ALL??!! OMG how sad. I was just in Chili's over the week to see yet another couple forcing themselves to spend time with each other. Food and conversing go hand in hand. I mean, they didn't say a work except to order thier food. They never mad eye contact. I have seen this with young and old- all races. If you find yorself sitting across from the person your sleeping with at dinner- if there are no words to be said- you may want to rethink that. I was thinking as I was looking at them...I wonder where they wish they were right now, who is she thinking could be sitting in front of her instead of her husband? Who or what was he thinking of instead of enjoying a nice meal with his wife?

I thought this was sad. They may as well had been eating alone. IJS

No comments:

Post a Comment