Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just quit and shoot yourself! 5/12

IJS where has customer service gone? If you hate your job, quit. If you hate your boss and it's making you be an ass, quit. If your mad you were passed over for that promotion you deserved but can’t get over it and want to pee in your boss’ coffee, please put down the mug and quit. Sure, we do what we have too and have taken that JOB that we needed to put food on the table. We knew it was temporary when we did it. What happened to gratitude? What woud you loose if you didn't have the job you hate?

My first job was at McDonalds when I was 17 and pregnant! I had a ball. I was nice to everyone and it taught me a lot about customer service. I only wanted to whip some one ass 1 time the 2 years I worked there(I was young) But I appreciate what I learned from there and MOVED ON. My momma always said “in everything find your blessing”. IJS

No comments:

Post a Comment