Monday, December 29, 2008

What a different a year can make!

Hey World,

Today is a great day. I look at my life just a year ago and I was in such dispair and holding on to any faith I had left that I would get back into the line of work I was in when I moved from St. Louis the Summer of 2007.....I can harldy believe that was just last year! Wow! What a difference steping out on faith and just going with your gut makes!

I wasn't supposed to make it. I was supposed to fail and be a horrible statistic....and though some of my decisions in life were not the best, perhaps they were. Maybe going down a few of the wrong roads made me this strong woman I am today. Actually, I am sure they did. I am so happy I could cry. My life is not perfect but I am better off. Just like a old former friend once told me "you'll get what you deserve"....and I sure did.

So a little about my FAM. My mom and dad have been married for 32 years. My little bro is 28 (i think) and lives in Cali w/his gfriend. I have a 14 year old daughter that I had when I was 18 and a 11 year old daughter that I put up for adoption when I was 21.
My bfriend's name is Jessie. He has a son he just found he had about a year ago and he and I and our children live in Oklahoma. Yes, Oklahoma. I didn't know anything about Oklahoma, until this year. Never crossed my mind.

But here I am. Well until the next time....

Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment